Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Da shippin' news

August 17, 2009

I'm going through my punch list (as the realtors say) and knocking down items.

Renting the house is still top on the list, but there's only so much I can do on that front.

Figuring out how to ship my clothes and misc. belongings for a year's stay overseas is still a bit of a puzzlement. Hundreds of people do this every day so there must be some standard way or ways to accomplish the task.

I now have several very good options for keeping my car out of trouble for a year. In adddition to saving about $1,300 in gas, I can save $800 in insurance. I may also be able to get something back for deregistering the car with the state.

And now I've got to call into the Superior Court to see about jury duty. I'm thinking I'll get a pass on that.



Update
Aug. 18, 2009:

No comments:

Post a Comment